NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Hmm.

This review is probably going to be taken down later because of angry anal fans of the series being said adjectives, but whatever.

The art and animation looked good.

I would like to say that the jokes were lacking except there weren't any jokes. Just random, nonsensical jabs at each other, loud screaming, or references that go so deep into the fandom/lore of the game the animation is parodying that it can't be picked up on without previous knowledge.

I like the Nin10doh series to an extent and the animation and art have continued to get better in each. But the fact that the jokes are so complicated and lackluster in some parts and in others it's just people calling each other names doesn't grab the attention of certain people.

But who cares, right? The general public loves boobs, body part jokes, weird moments and cameos of famous internet celebrities. Why change anything, right?

And some people really wonder why Newgrounds is dying so quickly. In conclusion, work harder on the jokes next time so that they can be more accessible to people who actually see past the good looking, wacky animation.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

This is great.

The only thing I have to ask is this:

PLEASE tell me that someone actually recorded that burp. Because that was great.

Toonwerks responds:

The burp sound effect was found on the Free Sound Project website. As far as we can tell it's real, just not our burp unfortunately.

Sonic Shits Sonic Shits

Dude

I loved every second of this.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

To stray from the norm.

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I was quickly drawn into its battle system and it kept me coming back. I was happy at how easy it was to level up my dragon. Took a little long to make my main character, the boy, strong but I was also pleased that it was easy to make enough money for upgrades. This is a truly good if not great game. I anticipate your new submission whether it be a game or a movie.

Great job sir, you did well!

Naruto:Deep throat Sakura Naruto:Deep throat Sakura

Neat

I liked this. I thought especially amusing using the sound clip of a cheering audience. Nice.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I never get tired of this!!

No matter how much I play, I'll never get tired of this game!! Here's my song. Very first one. 9---00000---0-0---2---5-2---3- --6-2---1---1---0---0---2---0- --1---0---1---4-3---2---2c---- 9----0-----0---00----3---3-5-- 1----0-1---1---3-5-6-1-----0-- -0---1---9---0---c--a-----1--- --0-----2-2-21----2--1-----a-- --a---a---0---1---0---1---3-2- 4-5-a---2-1---a

Majora's Mask: Observatory Majora's Mask: Observatory

Eh.

It sounds nice and all, but...

The strings came in to loud and are too loud throughout. I also think you were offbeat most of the time.

Not too bad, but volume and timing are very important.

Kreepman responds:

Fixed the strings but I couldn't hear any timing issues D:

Thanks for the review though <3