NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Hmm.

This review is probably going to be taken down later because of angry anal fans of the series being said adjectives, but whatever.

The art and animation looked good.

I would like to say that the jokes were lacking except there weren't any jokes. Just random, nonsensical jabs at each other, loud screaming, or references that go so deep into the fandom/lore of the game the animation is parodying that it can't be picked up on without previous knowledge.

I like the Nin10doh series to an extent and the animation and art have continued to get better in each. But the fact that the jokes are so complicated and lackluster in some parts and in others it's just people calling each other names doesn't grab the attention of certain people.

But who cares, right? The general public loves boobs, body part jokes, weird moments and cameos of famous internet celebrities. Why change anything, right?

And some people really wonder why Newgrounds is dying so quickly. In conclusion, work harder on the jokes next time so that they can be more accessible to people who actually see past the good looking, wacky animation.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

This is great.

The only thing I have to ask is this:

PLEASE tell me that someone actually recorded that burp. Because that was great.

Toonwerks responds:

The burp sound effect was found on the Free Sound Project website. As far as we can tell it's real, just not our burp unfortunately.

Sonic Shits Sonic Shits

Dude

I loved every second of this.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Seriously...

This flash deserves the 5 and the 10 I'm giving it. It's probably one of the best flashs I've ever seen. The animation was smooth, the art was great, the story was engaging, the characters were interesting, and the ending was funny and great at the same time. The only things left for me to do are favorite this and tell you guys to keep up the awesome work.

Most Epic Thing Ever Made Most Epic Thing Ever Made

Umm....

I think I creamed myself a little. I found it rather funny. A nice way to start one's morning. Haha.

Keep up the good work.

The SuperHero Collab The SuperHero Collab

I'll probably get bashed for this, but whatever.

I honestly didn't like this at all. There was one short that made me smile. Not a chuckle. Not a giggle. Not a snicker. Just a smile. A lot of this looked rushed and badly animated. The jokes weren't funny at all. The ending didn't fit the entire collab. It seemed to copy from the Street Fighter Collab. Not jokewise, but in predictablity and unfunny randomness.

Try harder next time.

Makeshift responds:

... ok. I respect your opinion, but why'd you PM me? lol

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Very clever!

I did not see that coming! Great job with the original content! I expect more great things from you.

Sonic and the SBUR Sonic and the SBUR

Very Nice!

The animation really got me. Very fluid, very smooth. I liked that. Audio quality was good as well. The art was a bit lackluster but very colorful, nonetheless. My only problem was that Sonic's legs are WAY out f proportion with his body and it makes him look very odd. Other than that, great job!

Badass Dora! Badass Dora!

Great job!

I never thought I'd say this ever... but Dora is friggin hot. Amazing job.

Tactical Directive Pt1 v1 Tactical Directive Pt1 v1

Awesome

I am so happy I got to be part of this. Man, great job, bro! I can't wait to start voicing for you again, man! Hit me up if you need some music, too!